Do Positive Affirmations Really Work?
By Steven Johnson
If thoughts are things, then affirmations work to improve the things in your life!
Whether you need to change the success of your love life, your work life or your spiritual connection, there is the perfect affirmation for anything that needs improvement.
How Affirmations Work
1. Focus on what you can control
The intention of using affirmations is to focus on what you can control, and improve your mood by attracting positivity to you.
2. Focus on positive thoughts of intention
This will motivate you to take action, gain confidence and improve what you think you can do—and when you are sure that you can do something, you will do it. (Affirmations help your mind to accept the things you want.)
3. Affirmations don’t produce miracles
If you simply use them without making any changes in your life—for example, using the affirmation “I am healthy and slim” while stuffing yourself with sugars every day—you won’t see any results. You must help them along the way!
4. focus on the change
When you focus on the change you want to see, it sets the stage for what you will do and can do.
Take actionable steps along the way and feel what that goal will create in you. For example: Love, acceptance; feeling thin, being thin; feeling rich and therefore becoming rich!
5. The power of repetition
The power of repetition creates masterful minds that can do anything with the right focus.
If you are one of those people – if you are able to sit down and spend 5 minutes every day for 90 days repeating to yourself affirmations focused on key aspects of your life, you will change everything.
To get you started, here is a list of affirmations designed to improve your life:
Affirmations for Your ?Love ?Life
- “Love is all around me. I carry love with me wherever I go, and it surrounds me.”
- “I am never alone, and I am never lonely. Everything I need is within me.”
- "I am grateful for the love that comes into my life, and effortlessly so.”
Affirmations for Your Work Life
- "I have complete calmness and clarity about my career, and I know the steps I need to take to get there.”
- "My boss and I understand one another, and have a pleasant communication style. My co-workers and I bond together and work peacefully, and as we do, we all benefit.”
- "I create my own perfect career with an honorable work ethic, my natural-born talents and skills, and the initiative I have to do what I love—which all shows through to my boss and CEO.”
- “Each and every day, my career and opportunities for advancement continue to grow, and I accept them and invite them into my life.”
Affirmations for Health and Wellness
- “I feel youthful, alive and free of the discomfort that aging can bring. As I wake up every morning feeling refreshed, I embrace myself in every way possible!”
- “I am strong and fit, and I love the way that exercising makes me feel.”
- “My body responds best when I eat wholesome foods—and it makes me feel confident that I don’t need junk food in my life anymore.”
- “I am in charge of my body—I no longer depend on fad diets or gimmicky processed foods to ease my stress. I nurture myself in a healthy way, now and always.”
A Few Last Words …
Focus on affirmations that will help you transform negative thoughts, improve your own happiness, and find a healthy way to overcome addiction, challenges and adversity.
Tip: Repeat each affirmation in the morning and right before going to bed at night. They work, and you’ll see an improvement in your life immediately!
There's A Sneaky "Hidden Reason" I Wrote This For You.
The first (and primary) reason was to show you how easy it can be to improve the things in your life!
If you follow these steps, you can change your relationship, your wealth, your health or anything that needs improvement...
The second purpose of the article was to get you to say, "Hot diggity! This makes sense! I can see how this would work. Tell me more!"
And if that sounds like you,
Here's Something You'll REALLY Like!
In this book you will learn...
- The simple reason most people never get what they want out of life, and the tiny mindset tweak that changes everything.
- Why lowering your standards is the absolute worst thing you can do, and how raising your standards can win you better relationships, more money, and more happiness.
- How to cope with setbacks so they don't throw you off course, and how to use these setbacks to "duplicate success" instead.
- The counter-intuitive way that winners "play the game", and how this makes it easy for them to succeed. (And it'll make it easy for you too!)
- How to create success no matter how negative your circumstances are... even if you're flat broke and nobody believes in you.
- And much, much more...
All packed into 26 lean and devastating pages. (No fluff. No B.S.)
Here's How To Get This, FREE.
First, enter your name and email address. (No, I won't share your info, ever.) ????????????????
Once you're registered, you'll receive an email with a link to download the book.
Then you simply read the book ...and enjoy!
So if you'd like to have more money, happiness and success, get this free book now.
Winning Made Easy - 4 Simple Steps to Winning at Anything
Free book reveals a simple 4-step plan to creating success in your life by getting into the mindset of a "winner"
We respect your privacy. Your email address will never be shared or sold.
Thanks for reading this!
P.S. This book will not stay online very long so make sure you download it now!
P.S.S. In case you're one of the people (like me) who skim to the P.S. before you read the page, here's what this is about:
1. How affirmations work.
2. Affirmations examples.
3. A free book that shows you 4 secrets to winning at every aspect of your life. ???(If you want to skip the article and download the free book right now, you can do that here.)???